The Reason For This Blog

I have been scouring the internet for what people are calling 'hacks', bassically modifications, for my notebook so i could turn it into a functional and organized paper version of a pocket pc type thingy. i have for the past one and a half years been using small notebooks, bits of paper and parts of my mobile phone to accomodate my many needs so this year i decided to try and fit it all into one thing, a moleskine notebook. only one problem. none of the hacks i found were exactly what i needed, so i decided that i would take the best ideas and put them to the test and see what i came up with for the final version. the outcome of this is what the blog follows, The Evolution Of My Moleskine.

Friday 14 March 2008

whats in your pocket?

this is whats in mine. these are the 4 things that always go with me, some things may get added to my pockets, like money or bank cards, but these are the things i cannot do without.

Apple iPod 80gb in a hand stitched slip case from Wrappers.
Cross ATX rollerball, i consider this pen to be perfect.
SonyEricsson W880i, nice phone, slim and shiny.
and last but not least a moleskine notebook of some kind.


No comments: