The Reason For This Blog

I have been scouring the internet for what people are calling 'hacks', bassically modifications, for my notebook so i could turn it into a functional and organized paper version of a pocket pc type thingy. i have for the past one and a half years been using small notebooks, bits of paper and parts of my mobile phone to accomodate my many needs so this year i decided to try and fit it all into one thing, a moleskine notebook. only one problem. none of the hacks i found were exactly what i needed, so i decided that i would take the best ideas and put them to the test and see what i came up with for the final version. the outcome of this is what the blog follows, The Evolution Of My Moleskine.

Saturday 8 March 2008

The Big Decision

Which moleskine to use for my new all in one planner thing?
There were 3 things that made this decision easier.

1. It had to fit in my pocket therefore it has to be a pocket sized moleskine.
2. I had got a red weekly planner/notebook for Christmas which has ripped along the spine from 2 months of being in and out of my pockets therefore I have chosen to go for a softcover moleskine.
3. It has to be ruled, not sure why but it has to be, probably some personal issue with blank pages for writing on and I cant stand the grid paper.

so the decision was made. one softcover, ruled, pocket moleskine.
bought online just before I posted this and should arrive within 3 days! I am now one happy human being.

just for your information i got it here,

http://www.mojolondon.co.uk/stationery/moleskine/

just spooted that they are selling the volant range too, might have to get me some of them for hell of it, they look so nice.

No comments: