The Reason For This Blog

I have been scouring the internet for what people are calling 'hacks', bassically modifications, for my notebook so i could turn it into a functional and organized paper version of a pocket pc type thingy. i have for the past one and a half years been using small notebooks, bits of paper and parts of my mobile phone to accomodate my many needs so this year i decided to try and fit it all into one thing, a moleskine notebook. only one problem. none of the hacks i found were exactly what i needed, so i decided that i would take the best ideas and put them to the test and see what i came up with for the final version. the outcome of this is what the blog follows, The Evolution Of My Moleskine.

Wednesday 19 March 2008

the planner

So how do I put in a small 12 month planner? Simple. I work week by week and I dont need that much space so I have gone for 14 days a page. The planner has been put at the rear of the book. So look to your left and check out the planner arrangement.

I have also slipped in a page for me to mark off the use of my holiday days (just so I dont forget how many I have left.) This has been slapped behind the planner and is shown on your right.

There has been a catastrophe though! Whilst doing all the modifications I have accidentally pulled the ribbon off! And lost it! So to combat this I have purchased some nifty post-it page tabs, Not the cheap paper ones, Little plastic ones with a choice of red, blue, yellow or green ends on them. They should work well and stand up to bieng battered by the inside of my pocket as long as I dont have them sticking out too far.)

Oh well onto the next phase, see you soon

No comments: