The Reason For This Blog

I have been scouring the internet for what people are calling 'hacks', bassically modifications, for my notebook so i could turn it into a functional and organized paper version of a pocket pc type thingy. i have for the past one and a half years been using small notebooks, bits of paper and parts of my mobile phone to accomodate my many needs so this year i decided to try and fit it all into one thing, a moleskine notebook. only one problem. none of the hacks i found were exactly what i needed, so i decided that i would take the best ideas and put them to the test and see what i came up with for the final version. the outcome of this is what the blog follows, The Evolution Of My Moleskine.

Wednesday 2 April 2008

is it ready?

Hell Yeah! I think. okay lets have a quick look back at the hack project. one softcover ruled pocket moleskine. one big need for a mini organizer and somewhere to put notes. end result pictured below. Note the new red elastic? i couldn't help it, more butchery of the red planner and i have a completely unique moleskine notebook wich doubles as my planner for work and contacts book! How Cool!





i also added a well known hack of a pile of post-its inside the front cover.



i also found that when i stuck the contacts pages in i made a neat little pocket for the sticky label things that came with my red planner.

and does/will it work? will this be the little balck book that can sort me out and become a irreplacable part of my lif? ill let you know. i am also going to post mini tutorials for the riibon replacement and how i did the elastic replacement thing. but this morning i just dont have time!

No comments: