The Reason For This Blog

I have been scouring the internet for what people are calling 'hacks', bassically modifications, for my notebook so i could turn it into a functional and organized paper version of a pocket pc type thingy. i have for the past one and a half years been using small notebooks, bits of paper and parts of my mobile phone to accomodate my many needs so this year i decided to try and fit it all into one thing, a moleskine notebook. only one problem. none of the hacks i found were exactly what i needed, so i decided that i would take the best ideas and put them to the test and see what i came up with for the final version. the outcome of this is what the blog follows, The Evolution Of My Moleskine.

Wednesday 26 March 2008

the new ribbon

Today I took a brave step, I destroyed my red weekly planner to save my new moleskine, "NO" I hear you shout "you just cannot do that to a moleskine" but wait the red planner stays at home and never goes out so therefore I dont need the ribbon in it. So I gave it a hard pull..... and then another because the first one did nothing, So I have one red ribbon in my hand and a my new moleskine less its accidentally removed ribbon in the other. Now to join them to gether in holy unison to create the ultimate custom moleskine. As you can tell I am enjoying this, Any how with a bit of superglue and some sticky fingers they became one and thus I took a picture and posted it below.

No comments: